At Loxley Land & Property, we are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
downloading pdfs documents
The standard support browser versions are:
- Internet Explorer v7.0
- Firefox v2.0
- Netscape 6.2+
On Windows platforms only (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP) not Macintosh computers.
- To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre
- To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS
get in touch
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Loxley Land & Property Headquarters